I love a good tummy hold!

I remember the first time I ever did a no handed Jamilla (cradle) and how much pain it caused. I swore I'd never do it again, 12 months later I decided to give it another go and surprisingly it didn't hurt and I've been in love with them ever since. 

There aren't many girls at Bobbis that like the tummy grip so I usually just play around with stuff on my own, until now! I've finally found someone that loves them just as much (possibly even more) as me!! WOOHOO!! 

This morning Jaxie and I decided to play around with a few things, I taught her a new move that was in my Miss Pole routine, that seems to be really popular at the moment. We also got it on video!! I don't know the name of the move so if you know what it's called let me know!

Then I worked on the no handed Jamilla into left leg horizontal split (jade split on the left). I had it last year but when I tried it again a couple of weeks ago I failed. Today I figured out what I was doing wrong and then nailed it!! Now I just need to work on getting my horizontal split on the left as flat as the one on the right! WOOHOO!!


Here is the Video of Jaxie doing the move that I taught her today









and here is the video of me doing the no handed Jamilla into the horizontal split:




My tip for this if you want to try it is to make sure that you tuck the pole under the arm that's not holding onto your ankle before you roll over into the split. Makes it much easier and less scary. 


I had so much fun today, I love teaching people new tricks!!  Hopefully we can find some more tummy grip stuff to work on!! 

Billie
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Get a Grip