Rolling around on the floor, no one does it quite like Alethea

I have a few pole idols, and they all have one thing in common (apart from being awesome), they're all really fluid dancers. Dancing with seamless transitions is one of my big goals and anyone who can pull it of is amazing in my books.

One of these idols in particular is Alethea Austin, I love watching her dance, not just on the pole but her floor work as well. I find it completely mesmerising.

Today Alethea uploaded a video to youtube that is what she does to warm up, it is, in my opinion, breathtaking. Free standing elbow stands, body rolls the works. No one rolls around on the floor like Alethea Austin! I've vowed to work harder on my floor work so that I stop doing the same thing over and over again, as well as my elbow stands. I've never really been to fussed about learning how to do it until watching Alethea's video! I'm feeling super motived and inspired right now so thank you Alethea!!

Here's the video if you want to watch it!! (of course you do!)





Billie
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Get a Grip