Pole Physics - 1 week in




Pole Physics
(Photo taken from the Pole Physics Facebook Page)



So last week in class I noticed that some skin on my shin was starting to peel off, I decided then it was time to start moisturising again seeing as though it had been about four and a half years since moisturiser had touched my legs (or any part of my body to be honest).

My skin is naturally quite soft (I guess that's the best way to describe it) so not moisturising for me hadn't been a big deal because to touch my legs you wouldn't have noticed that I didn't.

Any way I'd ordered a bottle of Pole Physics early in the year, used it once or twice then forgotten about it. So this time, to make sure I didn't forget to use it each night I set an alarm on my phone to remind me to do it before I go to bed.

The alarm has worked and I've been applying Pole Physics to my legs each night before I go to bed.

What do I think?

Well I love the stuff!! My legs feel great, I'm not slipping off the pole at all, to be honest, I'm using less grip aids (shaving cream/hair spray) on my legs than I usually do which is fantastic.

Don't ask me why I only used it on my legs, but seeing as though it's worked so well on my legs I've started using it all over me :) tonight is my first night in class since I started using it on the rest of my body so fingers crossed that I get the same results.

If you want to try Pole Physics here is a link to their stockists:

Pole Physics Stockists


and here is a link to their Facebook page:

Pole Physics Facebook Page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Get a Grip