Stay and Play with Alethea!


Alethea Austin has to be one of the sexiest pole dancers around, her unique style has inspired many of us to get on the floor and unleash the sexy beast that is inside us all. With her DVD's we've all been lucky to have a bit of Alethea in our homes, but NOW if you're lucky and get yourself to Nashville you can stay with Alethea and get some one on one training!! 

So what do you get? and How much does it cost? Here's the information from Alethea's Facebook Page 

Want to Train with me and Sleep at my House?

In the next couple months I am hosting a limited amount of Travel-In guests

Roll With me, Stay with me, let me train you better than a 90min workshop. Have a Bud Light and let me tuck you in at night.

Packages start at $450 and Include
2 Days 2 Nights
2-3 Hrs a day POLE Private Training
1Hr Day Stretching
1Hr a Day Competition Prep, Goal Coaching
Transportation
Lodging
Lots of Fun and Trouble in Nashville xox Alethea

EMAIL INFO@ALETHEAAUSTIN.COM


In my opinion this is a total bargain, and if I could I would be on the first flight to Nashville right now!! This is definitely going on my list of pole goals!!


Billie
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Get a Grip