Flexibility with Luxe

Luxe
One thing I really want to work on more this year is my flexibility, over the break between terms Luxe ran two contortion workshops at Bobbis Gold and they were great, the first one we focused on splits and a bit of back bending and the second one on mainly back bending. 

This term I've enrolled in her flexibility class and after the first class today I'm pretty excited to see how much I can improve my flexibility.

I'm pretty flexible already, I can already do the splits on my left, right and centre, but when I do my front splits I always have my hips open instead of square. So that's my main goal at the moment, to get both my left and right splits with my hips completely square. I'm going to have to make sure that I stretch during the week when possible. I also want to improve my back and shoulder flexibility so I'll work on those as well. I also want to be able to get my leg behind my head in a leg mount on both sides as well as improve my overspilt in my middle split. 

Today after class we took some photos to see where we are at now and I'll take some photos say about 4 weeks into term and then again at the end of the term. 

So here is where I'm starting.. bah I hate not looking flexible (except for the middle split one)!! 







Billie
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Get a Grip