Dear Santa,

It's coming up to that time of year again (how did that happen I swear it was August yesterday!) and it's time to start getting organised for Christmas! Most people I know have already started their Christmas shopping, I, on the other hand as usual am completely unorganised. Not only that, I have no idea what to get anyone! I have a list as long as my arm of things I want though! 

I had a sneaky word with Santa toady and along with my super list of pieces from Black Milk that I want (If you don't know what black milk is you've been pretty much living under a rock! click HERE and enjoy all the nylon awesomeness! I and I know many other polers that have black milk addictions!) I've also asked for this:



Santa has assured me that it will be waiting under the tree for me!! WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to see what's inside it! I love the idea of a Pole Goal Diary!! 

The diary has:

  • Diary Week to View Layout with Notes Section
  • A dedicated Goals Section to help you keep track of your goals
  • A Journal section to write your notes, goals and other ideas and inspirations


They only have limited stock so you'll have to get in quick! visit Lou's Website to pre order your copy now!

Billie

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Get a Grip