Pole Physics

Into my 4th hour of pole yesterday (after 3 hours on Sunday and Pole Candy on Saturday night) my poor skin seems to have had enough. I noticed halfway into class that the skin on my right shin was starting to peel off :( and OMG did it sting!!!

I ordered some Pole Physics a while ago and have used it once since it arrived, but since I haven't moisturised in about four and a half years it's been hard to get back into the habit. After Monday I think it's about time I did.

So here goes nothing, I hope I still manage to stick to the pole tomorrow night and I'll see how I go after a week of using it (I'm probably going to have to set a reminder on my phone to make sure I use it every night).

Wish me luck

Billie
xx

OUCHIES!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injuries, sometimes they're a blessing in disguise

Have you had a Polegasm today?

Get a Grip